Tuesday 15 September 2009

Kendra

You may have realised very quickly that my photography skills are, to say the least, underdeveloped (pun fully intended!). This mini is quite well painted but I'm struggling to reflect that in the images I take with my digital camera regarding light and dark contrast particularly in the flesh tones. I'm sure it has alot to do with my lighting set-up. This photograph was taken in daylight.
Again, the camo is the same, but for the first time I've tried to depict the way the clothing (trousers) is made up from seperate pieces of the same cloth by suggesting seams.
More pics here and from the here.
Although there were problems with the photography, Kendra was quite well received when first posted and comments about the camo led me to record the stages of painting KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment