Saturday 3 October 2009


Well I did some work on my friend Rodrigo's commission but the photos were poor and need redoing so I thought I'd share this with you.
It's one of the figures from this set (the sculptor based the figure on my forum buddy and superb Ma.K painter, Linc [Lin.K]) which is essentially OTB except I thought he needed a little extra cover around the neck so added a polo-neck. At this stage the head and jacket are complete and I'm just about to tackle the glove. I might try out my '28mm' camo on the trousers. Here's a closer look at the jacket (I've tried to be quite subtle with highlights and shadows) and a close-up of the face.
I've had some very nice and supportive comments about the painting of the face from my friends on the Forum and they reacted very positively to my offer of a face painting tutorial - coming here soon!
Unfortunately the latter half of the week has been spent trying to recover over £1000 taken from my bank account by fraudulent Ebay sales - change those passwords guys! - so not much time for painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment